Lower Trindle Close, Chudleigh Sold STC

Lower Trindle Close, Chudleigh

Ref. 0000000109

Built in 2012 is this modern two DOUBLE bedroom terraced house with PARKING, a garden and is located within walking distance to most amenities making it the ideal first time buy, or why not up-size without the full expense? The perfect opportunity to purchase 40% on the Shared Ownership Scheme, please give us a call to see if you could qualify and to find out more. Property value at 100% = £205,000

  • SHARED OWNERSHIP - call us to find out more!
  • Two Double Bedroom Property With Parking
  • Kitchen/Breakfast Room
  • Great Access To The A38 Serving Both Exeter & Plymouth
  • Enclosed Garden With Shed
  • Downstairs WC
  • Solar Panels - Reducing Gas Bills
  • Fully Double Glazed And Gas Central Heating


Chudleigh is a small town between Exeter and Newton Abbot, close to the edge of Dartmoor National Park and set in the popular Teign Valley. Dartmoor National Park is best known for it's striking granite tors, steep wooded river valleys and heather covered moorland. Offering a wide selection of recreational opportunities such as walking, cycling, riding and fishing on the River Dart. Many of the region's finest beaches are within easy driving distance. Haldon Forest is also on the door step, perfect for those who enjoy woodland walks and cycling.

Location cont.

The well regarded Chudleigh Primary School is located in the town along with regular bus services to Newton Abbot and Exeter. For secondary schools you have the popular Teign School in Kingsteignton. Chudleigh offers a wealth of local amenities including shops, a cricket field, a swimming pool, football pitches, allotments, parks, a doctors surgery, a dentist and a library. For larger shops there are supermarkets in Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot and Exeter. The market town of Newton Abbot has a mainline railway station with direct links to London Paddington/Waterloo, along with Exeter St Davids Station. There is also an international airport in Exeter. The A38 (Devon Expressway) which by-passes the town provides good access to Plymouth, Exeter and the M5 Motorway network. And the A380 connects Torbay.


A double-glazed door leads into the entrance hall with wide stairs rising to the first floor. The living room is of a good size with plenty of space for settees, a window to the front of the property provides plenty of natural light. To the rear of the property is the kitchen/dining room which benefits from a good range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, space for cooker with gas connection. The kitchen also allows room for a table and chairs with a window above overlooking the garden.

Accommodation Cont.

A useful porch leads off the kitchen with space for hanging coats and storing shoes and boots. There is a door to the rear garden and the downstairs WC. Moving up to the first floor, you will find two good sized double bedrooms, an airing cupboard, and the family bathroom. The family bathroom features a modern white suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.


The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing making it suitable for both children and pets. Mostly laid to lawn with a patio and paved path to the garden shed and has an access gate to the rear of the property. There is one allocated parking space with on street parking and visitors parking also available.


From our Chudleigh office 31 Fore Street, continue along Fore Street passing The Bishop Lacy on your right. Turn right onto Old Way, continue for 0.4 miles down the hill and then turn left into Lower Trindle Close and the property can be found on the left hand side, after approximately 100m.

Agents Notes

This is a leasehold property with 125 years from 22nd June 2012. The full value of this property is 205,000 as determined by a chartered surveyor as of November 2020 and this remains a fixed price. A 40% share is available for £82,000. The rent is £64.23 per week on the remaining 60% and includes service charge, sinking fund and share of building insurance.